|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Crowd Control
|Skill AP||25 / 50|
Advanced Aim is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Advanced Aim Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Crowd Control, Offensive Ranged
- Skill AP: 25 (1-Handed) / 50 (2-Handed)
- Range: Weapon Range
- Target: Enemies
Advanced Aim Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Advanced Aim Stats
- Can be aimed at specific Body Parts
- If Normal or Critical: Defensive Target
- -25% Hit Resistance
- -75% Healing Received
- Lasts until End of Battle. Does not Stack.
Advanced Aim Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Accuracy||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Advanced Aim Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.