|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats|
Breaching Strikes is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Breaching Strikes Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Stats
Breaching Strikes Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Breaching Strikes Stats
- Activates when wielding a One-Handed Melee Weapon
- Offensive Self
- +10% Bypass Melee Evasion
- +5% Melee Critical Hit Chance
- Does not Stack.
Breaching Strikes Upgrade Table
|Bypass Melee Evasion||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Breaching Strikes Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.