|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats
|Skill AP||25 / 50|
Chain Hit is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Chain Hit Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Support - Stats, Offensive Melee
- Skill AP: 25 (1-Handed) / 50 (2-Handed)
- Range: Melee
- Target: Enemies
Chain Hit Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Chain Hit Stats
- Attack 2x with the Active Melee Weapon
- Can select 1 or 2 targets.
- Each attack receives -20% Hit Precision
- If Normal or Critical: Adds Offensive to self.
- +35% Melee Damage
- Lasts until End of Turn. Does not stack.
Chain Hit Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Chain Hit Notes & Trivia
- There is a bug when you pick chain hit with a brawler that has vanguard passive and a 2 h weapon that doesn't allow you to use the active skill in combat
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.