|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
Egress is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Survival
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
- Ascension can be performed while Engaged
- +15 AP Cost of Ascension if Engaged
Egress Upgrade Table
|Ascension AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|15 AP||10 AP||5 AP|
|Alertness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Egress Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.