|Perk Bonus||Gain +10% Credits, +1 Casket|
Enemy Ferocity in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
Enemy Ferocity Information
- All Enemy Fighters deal 10% Damage.
- +10% Credits and +1 Loot Casket gained on each successful operation.
- Perk Tier: Epic
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
Enemy Ferocity Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 6 Infamy Points.
Enemy Ferocity Upgrade Table
Extra Credits %
Enemy Damage %
|Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Enemy Ferocity Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.