|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Crowd Control
Gatling Frenzy is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Gatling Frenzy Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Crowd Control, Offensive Ranged
- Skill AP: 50
- Range: Weapon Range
- Target: Enemies
Gatling Frenzy Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Gatling Frenzy Stats
- Requires a Heavy Weapon
- Attack 3x with the Active Weapon
- Can select 1, 2, or 3 targets
- Each attack receives -50% Ranged Precision
- These attacks cannot deal Critical.
- If Normal: Skill Target
- +25% AP cost of all Skills
- Lasts until End of Battle. Stackable (x2).
Gatling Frenzy Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Ranged Aptitude||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Gatling Frenzy Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.