|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
Girding Stim is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Girding Stim Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Survival
Girding Stim Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Girding Stim Stats
- Requires suffering an attack
- Activates after attack deals Critical
- Defensive Self
- +20% Damage Absorption
- Lasts until Start of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Girding Stim Upgrade Table
|Damage Absorption||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Toughness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Girding Stim Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!