|Signature Skill||Heavy Barrage|
|Career Perks||Weapons Expert
Heavy is a Class in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Classes are categorized as "Careers" and each class has unique Skills and attributes. Each of the 5 different Careers will grant Fighters a unique Signature Skill, as well as special Career Perks and bonuses to certain stats. In terms of fighting capabilities, all Fighters will be able to learn and use a great number of general Skills, but many abilities will also be exclusive to certain Career paths.
- Large Fighters capable of wielding the heaviest weaponry, the mere presence of a Heavy is enough to inspire nearby allies and sow fear among us.
Heavy Signature Skill
- Heavy Barrage
- Requires a Loaded Heavy Weapon
- Targets must be at least 50% Visible.
- Guard a zone below, where enemies are targeted.
- Targets are attacked for every 3 m moved inside the Zone.
- Once performed, the user is unable to move or use: Equip Weapon, Drop Item, Jump, Vault, and Kneel.
- Stance is only activated at the End of Turn.
- Stance ends on weapon Jam or if user is Engaged.
- Heavy Ordnance: Deal +200% Damage to destructible elements with heavy weapons.
- Weapons Expert: Reduce the cost of Field Repair by -5
Heavy Bonus Stats
- +4 Toughness and Max Toughness
- +4 Intelligence and Max Intelligence
- +4 Ranged Aptitude and Max Ranged Aptitude
Videos that talk about Heavy
Heavy Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.