Hit and Run
|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill AP||20 / 40|
Hit and Run is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Hit and Run Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Support, Offensive Melee
- Skill AP: 20 (1-Handed) / 40 (2-Handed)
- Range: Melee
- Target: Enemies
Hit and Run Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Hit and Run Stats
- Perform a Melee Attack with the Active Weapon
- Skill, Self:
- -20 AP cost of Disengage (x1)
- -20 AP cost of Charge (x1)
- Lasts until End of Turn. Does not Stack.
Hit and Run Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Hit and Run Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.