House Sponsorship: Implants
|Perk Bonus||Provides a Sponsored Casket|
House Sponsorship: Implants in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
House Sponsorship: Implants Information
- Provides a Sponsored Casket containing 1-2 Implants affecting Primary Stats.
- Perk Tier: Legendary
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
House Sponsorship: Implants Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 10 Infamy Points.
House Sponsorship: Implants Upgrade Table
|Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
House Sponsorship: Implants Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.