House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons
|Perk Bonus||Provides a Sponsored Casket|
House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons Information
- Provides a Sponsored Casket containing 1-2 Melee Weapons of Rank V.
- Perk Tier: Legendary
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 10 Infamy Points.
House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons Upgrade Table
|Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
House Sponsorship: Melee Weapons Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.