|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats|
Iron Spirit is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Iron Spirit Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Stats
Iron Spirit Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Iron Spirit Stats
- Activates after using Overwatch
- Offensive Self
- +5 Max MP
- +10 Initiative
- Lasts until End of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Iron Spirit Upgrade Table
|Initiative||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Alertness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Iron Spirit Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.