|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats|
Killing Spree is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Killing Spree Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Stats
Killing Spree Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Killing Spree Stats
- Activates after putting an enemy Out of Action.
- Offensive Self
- +20% Melee Damage
- Lasts until End of Battle. Stackable (x2).
Killing Spree Upgrade Table
|Melee Damage||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Willpower||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Killing Spree Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.