|Item Type||Bionic Implant|
|Implant Effect||Upon receiving Melee Critical Damage, gains -15 AP cost of Strike.|
Kinetic Transference is a Bionic Implant in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Bionic Implants are mechanical or electronic cybernetic substitutes for biological Human limbs or organs. Generally, the bionic replacement is stronger, durable, more effective than the original, or gives its user completely new abilities.
Kinetic Transference Information
- Item Type: Bionic Implant
- After receiving Melee Critical Damage, the user gains an Implant Buff that reduces the next cost of Strike by -15 AP. Lasts until End of Turn. Does not Stack.
- Purchase Price: 500 Credits
- Selling Price: 500 Credits
Kinetic Transference Acquisition
- Can be purchased from the Shop
Kinetic Transference Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.