Lay-Mechanic is a Class in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Classes are categorized as "Careers" and each class has unique Skills and attributes. Each of the 5 different Careers will grant Fighters a unique Signature Skill, as well as special Career Perks and bonuses to certain stats. In terms of fighting capabilities, all Fighters will be able to learn and use a great number of general Skills, but many abilities will also be exclusive to certain Career paths.
- Engineers devoted to the Machine God. Lay Mechanics build fortifications and bless or curse weaponry in battle.
Lay-Mechanic Signature Skill
- Can permanently shut down sabotaged Control Stations.
- Can repair sabotaged Health Dispensers.
- Can repair sabotaged Zip Line Connections.
- Servo-arm: +45% Protection
- Strongarm: Reduces the cost of Disengage by -5
Lay-Mechanic Bonus Stats
- +4 Intelligence and Max Intelligence
- +4 Strength and Max Strength
- +4 Melee Prowess and Max Melee Prowess
Videos that talk about Lay-Mechanic
Lay-Mechanic Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.