|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Crowd Control|
Mark Target is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Mark Target Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Crowd Control
- Skill AP: 25
- Range: 35m
- Target: Enemies
Mark Target Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Mark Target Stats
- Requires being more Elevated than the target.
- Offensive Target:
- -25% Ranged Evasion
- -25% Initiative
- Lasts until End of Battle. Does not Stack.
Mark Target Upgrade Table
|AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|25 AP||20 AP||15 AP|
|Accuracy||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Mark Target Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.