|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Skills|
Melee Prowess is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Melee Prowess Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Skills
Melee Prowess Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Melee Prowess Stats
- Activates after using Reload Weapon, Recharge Weapon, or Field Repair
- Skill Self
- -20 AP cost of any Melee Offensive SKill (x1)
- Lasts until End of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Melee Prowess Upgrade Table
|Melee Offensive AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Strength||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Melee Prowess Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.