|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats|
Melee Trained is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Melee Trained Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Stats
Melee Trained Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Melee Trained Stats
- Actiavtes after performing a Melee Attack
- Offensive Self
- +15% Bypass Melee Stun Resistance
- Lasts until Start of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Melee Trained Upgrade Table
|Bypass Melee Stun Resist||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Melee Trained Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!