Promise of Fame
|Perk Bonus||Grants a Random Juve|
Promise of Fame in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
Promise of Fame Information
- Limit of 1 use per Sector.
- A random Juve Fighter will join the Gang with experience up to Rank III.
- Perk Tier: Rare
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
Promise of Fame Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 3 Infamy Points.
Promise of Fame Upgrade Table
|Min. Amount||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Promise of Fame Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.