|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Skills|
Scavenger is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Skills
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
- Activates after using Carry
- Effects can only occur once per Round
- Skill Self
- -5 AP Cost of Strike (x1)
- Lasts until End of Turn. Does not Stack.
- Defensive Self
- +10 MP recovered per Round
- LAsts for the next 2 Rounds. Does not Stack.
Scavenger Upgrade Table
|Strike AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|-5 AP||-10 AP||-15 AP|
|Intelligence||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Scavenger Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!