|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Skills|
Seasoned Caution is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Seasoned Caution Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Skills
Seasoned Caution Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Seasoned Caution Stats
- Activates after using Cryo-Fog Capsule or any Trap
- Skill Self
- -10 AP Cost of Field Repair (x1)
- Lasts until End of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Seasoned Caution Upgrade Table
|Field Repair AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|-10 AP||-15 AP||-20 AP|
|Willpower||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Seasoned Caution Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!