|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Skills|
Take Two is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Take Two Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Support - Skills
Take Two Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Take Two Stats
- Requires performing a Ranged Attack.
- Activates after attack is Evaded or deals Graze
- Skill Self
- 35% AP Cost of Strike (x1)
- -5 AP Cost of Field Repair (x1)
- Lasts until End of Turn. Does not Stack.
Take Two Upgrade Table
|Strike AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Alertness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Take Two Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.