|Item Type||Bionic Implant|
|Implant Effect||+15% Ranged Evasion and Melee Evasion but loses -75% Healing Received.|
Neuronal Sensitivity is a Bionic Implant in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Bionic Implants are mechanical or electronic cybernetic substitutes for biological Human limbs or organs. Generally, the bionic replacement is stronger, durable, more effective than the original, or gives its user completely new abilities.
Neuronal Sensitivity Information
- Item Type: Bionic Implant
- The user gains +15% Ranged and Melee Evasion but loses -75% Healing Received. Does not Stack.
- Purchase Price: 125 Credits
- Selling Price: 125 Credits
Neuronal Sensitivity Acquisition
- Can be purchased from the Shop
Neuronal Sensitivity Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.