|Perk Bonus||-5% Cost of Purchasing Items|
Bargain Hunter in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
Bargain Hunter Information
- Limit of 1 use per Sector.
- -5% cost of Credits upon purchasing items at the Shop.
- Perk Tier: Rare
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
Bargain Hunter Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 3 Infamy Points.
Bargain Hunter Upgrade Table
|Price Reduction %||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Bargain Hunter Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.