House Requisition: Armour
|Perk Bonus||Provides a Seized Caskets|
House Requisition: Armour in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
House Requisition: Armour Information
- Provides a Seized Casket containing 2-4 Armor Pieces of Ranks III or IV.
- Perk Tier: Epic
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
House Requisition: Armour Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 6 Infamy Points.
House Requisition: Armour Upgrade Table
|Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
House Requisition: Armour Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.