|Perk Bonus||Grants an extra +100 Credits|
Wealthy Benefactor in Necromunda Underhive Wars is an Infamy Perk. Perks are passive bonuses that are applied for the operation you are about to embark on. Perks are divided into four tiers such as Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. As the tier increases, you will find stronger perks that require more Infamy Points to be unlocked.
Wealthy Benefactor Information
- Limit of 1 use per Sector.
- Start the next operation with an extra +100 Credits
- Perk Tier: Rare
- Refund Value: ?? Infamy Points
Wealthy Benefactor Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 3 Infamy Points.
Wealthy Benefactor Upgrade Table
|Extra Credits||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Required Infamy Points|
|Infamy Points||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Wealthy Benefactor Notes & Trivia
- You can learn and add up to 10 perks that will affect the operation.
- You can always refund it which removes the selected perk and gives you back Infamy Points.
- Players can learn Perks from any tier, provided that you have enough Infamy Points to unlock it.