|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
Iron Grit is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Iron Grit Information
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Survival
Iron Grit Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Iron Grit Stats
- Activates after using Overwatch
- Defensive Self
- +5 % Hit Resistance
- +5% Critical Hit Resistance
- Lasts until Start of Next Turn. Does not Stack.
Iron Grit Upgrade Table
|Hit Resistance||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Alertness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Iron Grit Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.