|Skill Category||Passive Skill|
Rearguard is a Passive Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Passive Skills are buffs that increase the various stats and adds other effects to the player's fighter. Similar to Active Skills, these passive skills are also categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 passive skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- Skill Type: Survival
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
- The Fighter loses -50 Max MP.
- The Fighter recovers +5 AP per Round.
- The Fighter gains +5 Max Action Points.
Rearguard Upgrade Table
Max Action Points
|Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|5 AP||10 AP||15 AP|
|Toughness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Rearguard Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.