Aura: Weapon Check
|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Support - Stats
Support - Skills
Aura: Weapon Check is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Aura: Weapon Check Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Support - Stats, Support - Skills
- Skill AP: 25
- Range: 8m
- Target: Allies
Aura: Weapon Check Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Aura: Weapon Check Stats
- Creates an Aura affecting all Allies in range.
- Limit of 1 active Aura
- Lasts until End of Battle or another Aura is activated
- Cancelled if user becomes Stunned or Out of Action
- Mechanical Target
- -10 AP cost of Field Repair
- +15 AP recovered per Round
- +15 Maximum Action Points
- Does not Stack.
Aura: Weapon Check Upgrade Table
|AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|25 AP||20 AP||15 AP|
|Toughness||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Aura: Weapon Check Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.