|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Crowd Control|
Intimidation is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Crowd Control
- Skill AP: 25
- Range: 30m
- Target: Enemies
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
- Cannot be perforemd while using Kneel.
- Skill Target
- +35% AP cost of all Tactical Skills
- Cannot use Strike
- Lasts until End of Battle. Does not stack.
Intimidation Upgrade Table
|AP||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|25 AP||20 AP||15 AP|
|Willpower||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Intimidation Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.