|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Crowd Control|
|Skill AP||22 / 45|
Unbalancing Strike is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
Unbalancing Strike Information
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Crowd Control
- Skill AP: 22 (1-Handed) / 45 (2-Handed)
- Range: Melee
Unbalancing Strike Acquisition
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
Unbalancing Strike Stats
- Perform an attack with the Active Melee Weapon
- If the damage is dealt: Defensive Target
- -35% Melee Evasion
- Lasts until End of Battle. Does not stack.
Unbalancing Strike Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Unbalancing Strike Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.