|Skill Category||Active Skill|
|Skill Type||Offensive Melee|
|Skill AP||22 / 45|
Charge is an Active Skill in Necromunda Underhive Wars. Active Skills are techniques that fighters can use in battle, these require a certain number of AP to be executed. Active Skills are categorized into different groups such as Career (Classes) Skills, Gang Skills, Juve Skills, and distinct Leader Skills. Players can equip a maximum number of 5 active skills and these can be purchased from the Skill Collections tab by spending XP.
- Skill Category: Active Skills
- Skill Type: Offensive Melee
- Skill AP: 22 (1-Handed) / 45 (2-Handed)
- Range: Melee
- This skill can be learned by spending 25 XP
- Charge at a target 8m - 20m away
- This movement does not trigger enemy Stances
- Perform an attack with Active Melee Weapon
- Attack gains +25% Critical Hit Chance
- Attack gains +25% Bypass Melee Evasion
- Attack loses -10% Hit Precision
Charge Upgrade Table
|AP Cost||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
|Melee Prowess||Lvl. I||Lvl. II||Lvl. III|
Charge Notes & Trivia
- sometimes will show no valid targets, unclear as to why.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.